Do you use McGraw-Hill Reading Wonders in your 5th grade classroom?
Looking for digital, paperless word work games to add to your literacy centers' resources?
These Grade 5 Reading Wonders Unit 2 Spelling Boggle game boards, using Google Slides, can be an engaging way to give students another way to practice and review weekly spelling lists, integrating your available technology- games can be played on Chromebooks, iPads, tablets… any device with browser access
This product file includes:
* Grade 5 Reading Wonders Unit 2 Spelling Boggle game boards, using Google Slides, for Week 1 through Week 5 spelling lists- 5 individual game boards to share with students
* each Unit 2 Spelling Boggle game board includes all spelling words from Reading Wonders Gr5 U2 weekly spelling lists for student reference
* letters in a grid are provided for each Spelling Boggle game board for students to be able to find Gr5 U2 spelling words from each list (answer keys provided)
* Boggle game rules have been adapted to allow students to use letters from grids provided more than once
* directions included explaining how to copy each Spelling Boggle Google Slide game board into your own Google Drive
* directions included explaining how to share those files with students through Google Classroom OR how to create a url to post on your Smartboard as an alternate method of sharing the Spelling Boggle game boards with your students using any device with a browser
* Teacher Notes/ classroom management suggestions included to share my experience using Spelling Boggle games with my students
* I originally created paper Spelling Boggle activity sheets in 2015 when our district adopted the Reading Wonders series.
* I wanted to be able to use these games in a paperless, digital way and developed this product file.
* These can be an added literacy center resource for:
- individuals or early finishers
- small group teams