Grade 5 Music Theory Elements of Music Worksheet Notes Music Review
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Music Theory Worksheets for Back to School or End of Year ReviewMusic theory is an essential part of teaching music, but it isn't always the most fun to teach - or learn! That's why I've created these doodle-style notes that cover all of the music theory for each grade in 3, 4, and 5.These music thePrice $11.58Original Price $12.87Save $1.29
- If you are teaching elementary music on rotary, this bundle contains everything you need for the entire year. Grade-specific year long lesson plans, long range plans, seasonal activities and more.This bundle includes every instructional music product in my store.Price $241.83Original Price $302.29Save $60.46
Review the elements of music theory with your grade 5 class with these fun and thorough doodle-style music notes. These structured notes cover all musical elements of the grade 5 music curriculum, making them perfect for beginning-of-year or end-of-year review, or for review at the end of each unit. Students love completing and colouring the notes and doodles to create their own custom reference guide.
The worksheet package includes 5 doodle-style note pages, each one covering a different musical element. Each musical element review page is provided in three versions: a blank version, a version with all text completed, and a completed version as a reference & answer key.
Also works well for take-home packets or homeschooling.
These Grade 5 music worksheets cover the following musical concepts:
- Duration - beat, rhythm, tempo, presto, largo, note values, 2/4, 3/4, and 4/4 time signatures, eighth-quarter-eighth syncopation, fermata
- Pitch - unison, step, skip, & leap intervals, accidentals, major scale in treble clef, reading key signatures
- Expression - dynamics, pianissimo, piano, mezzo piano, mezzo forte, forte, fortissimo, staccato, legato, accent, sforzando, phrase
- Timbre - orchestra sections, classification by sound production
- Texture & Form - canon, polyphony, binary form, ternary form, coda, repeat, verse & chorus
These music worksheets are created based on the Ontario Curriculum but will align closely with other curriculums as well.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - ABOUT THE AUTHOR - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Stageworthy by Widy creates performing arts lessons that help non-specialists teach the arts like rockstars.
♬ - Click here for Stageworthy music lessons
➼ - Click here for Stageworthy dance lessons
❈ - Click here for Stageworthy drama lessons