Also included in
- Are you looking for resources for the NEW Grade 5 Ontario Math Curriculum? This fully editable, NO PREP Google Slide/Google Form resource is what you need! This bundle includes all my Grade 5 units:1. Number Sense2. Patterns and Equations3. Data Literacy4. Operations (Whole Numbers, Decimals)5. Meas$84.00$94.50Save $10.50
Are you planning for the NEW Grade 5 Ontario Math Curriculum? This fully editable Google Slide resource from My Call to Teach is what you need!
This resource is for the SPATIAL SENSE strand and covers ALL specific expectations for “E1. Geometric and Spatial Reasoning". In this resource, students will experience math through engaging real-life questions, storytelling through math, and interactive slides.
For teachers who are given Nelson© Math by your board, this resource loosely follows the order of the 3D Geometry and 3D Measurement and Patterns and Motion in Geometry chapters (Chapters 11 & 14). This allows you to assign additional questions from this text if needed.
- 6 Google Slide presentations
- 146 UNIQUE and EDITABLE Google Slides in total
- Slides are editable for you to increase student engagement (e.g. you can add your Bitmoji, change the name in the word problem example, add pictures, etc.)
- Interactive student slides – value-added questions to assess student understanding. Students can hand in Google Classroom when completed.
- Each file starts off with an Opening Engagement Question touching on real-life, practical situations told in a storytelling format.
- Specific expectations that are covered
- Google Form Assessment
Titles of sections included:
1. Geometric Properties of Triangles (NEW expectations)
2. Constructing Triangles (NEW expectations)
3. Congruency (NEW expectations)
4. Representing 3D Shapes in 2D (NEW expectations)
5. Plotting Points and Reading Coordinates
6. Translations, Reflections, and Rotations (NEW expectations)
7. Google Form Assessment
Specific Expectations covered:
E1.1 identify geometric properties of triangles, and construct different types of triangles when given side or angle measurements
E1.2 identify and construct congruent triangles, rectangles, and parallelograms
E1.3 draw top, front, and side views of objects, and match drawings with objects
E1.4 plot and read coordinates in the first quadrant of a Cartesian plane using various scales, and describe the translations that move a point from one coordinate to another
E1.5 describe and perform translations, reflections, and rotations up to 180° on a grid, and predict the results of these transformations
** Are you teaching in-class? Don't forget to also pick up this Grade 5 Geometry Assessment Package that contains 2 assessments and a BONUS tracker and completion sticker that accompanies all my digital units! All questions in my assessment packages are different from the Google Form in the digital units.**
See MY STORE for all the other units! Follow my store to get all the updates as I am carefully creating each unit to ensure quality resources.
Please note that I take great time in creating these resources. If you have any concerns I would greatly appreciate if you reach out to me through email as I strive to provide value-added resources for all my customers. You can email me at: email@example.com
Finally, follow me on Instagram, as this is where I post what I'm working on and what I launch - and I always launch with a flash sale or freebie!
Want to save on TpT resources? Remember to leave a review! For every review you leave, you can earn credits towards future TpT purchases. Simply go to your “My Purchases” page and click the “Provide Feedback” button.
I truly value your feedback!
Follow me to receive updates on new products.