Numbers and Operations - Fractions Progress Tracking Sheets
***Want to try before you buy? Download the NBT PREVIEW for a free sample!***
Save money by purchasing the Progress Tracking Sheets BUNDLE!
These tracking sheets are a great way for students to visually keep track of their progress in math. Students (and parents) can easily see where they are demonstrating proficiency/mastery and their areas for growth.
>>> 72 tracking sheets <<<
* Table of Contents
* 6 Tracking Sheet Options for Each Standard/Sub-Standard
* Each Tracking Sheet has the Topic and Standard Clearly Labeled
* Each Tracking Sheet has a Student Friendly Learning Goal
Progress Tracker Options...
* 6 assessment boxes and intervals of 10% graph (ie: graphing 80%)
* 6 assessment boxes and intervals of 10 graph (ie: graphing 8/10)
* 6 assessment boxes and blank intervals page
* 6 assessment boxes and intervals of 25% graph (ie: graphing 75%)
* 6 assessment boxes and intervals of 4 graph (ie: graphing 3/4)
* 9 assessment boxes (no graph)
Some Ways to Use:
* Use with pre-tests and post-tests and other formative/summative assessments
* Use in math notebooks/binders
* Use in student portfolios
**Please consider following me so you'll receive updates on when the other versions are released.**
**Please consider leaving feedback!**
Thank you! :)
NOTE: While I always strive for accuracy, I am human and can make editing mistakes. If you find anything that needs correcting, please send me a message immediately. I would be happy to correct and upload a new file before you rate it! :) Thank you in advance.