This worksheet covers the following concepts:
- Writing numerals to words and expanded form: completing the table (7)
- Number patterns (9: 4 w/** and one question on making their own pattern)
- Arranging numbers in ascending order (4)
- Using digits once, find the smallest and greatest number (6)
- Rounding off to the nearest underlined number, and get the sum and difference (6)
- Estimating product and quotient (6)
- Prime factorization using continuous division and factor tree and getting GCF of number pairs (6)
- Getting LCM three numbers (5)
- Divisibility rules up to 12 by completing the table (18)
- Word problems on GCF and LCM (4)
ANSWER KEY IS NOT YET INCLUDED. I'm still a bit busy ^^ I will increase the price once the answer key is already done. I will appreciate it if you can leave a rating for my worksheet or even comments and suggestions so that I can improve it and make my next worksheet better.
**for the word problems, please let me know if it is difficult to understand.
** QUESTIONS WITH (***) MEANS IT'S MORE CHALLENGING THAN THE OTHERS
Thank you for trusting TVSMATH! :)