Editable Data Binder
I created this data binder to have my 6th graders track their own learning throughout the year. We have been using this resource to track our Language Arts, our Math, and our Science and Social Studies.
In this file, you will find the following:
- “I can” statements for all Language Arts (Ontario Curriculum Strands)
- “I can” statements for all Math (Ontario Curriculum Strands)
- Math “Data Graphs” for each strand (Ontario Curriculum Strands)
- Language Arts Personal Reflection Pages (Reading, Writing, Oral and Media Literacy)
- A “MY PERSONAL GOALS” relection page that can be used in any subject
- Teacher Conference Pages for small group instruction
I have included the PDF versions of the resources as well as the editable version for you to fix as you please.
In the PDF versions I have included the font names that I used to create each section of my data binder. (Incase you would like to edit and have the same look)
As I am a Canadian teacher, all expectations are based on the Ontario Curriculum. If you if in the United States and would like me to create a version with Common Core Standards please message me and I will work on it for you.