The “Grade 6 Decimals” activity packet is aligned with the Ontario Grade 6 Mathematics curriculum specific expectations. The specific expectations this packet addresses for your information are:
- Represent, compare and order decimal numbers to 0.001;
- Demonstrate an understanding of place value in decimal numbers to 0.001;
- Add and subtract decimal numbers to thousandths;
- Multiply and divide decimal numbers to tenths by whole numbers;
- Multiply and divide decimal numbers by 10, 100, 1000 and 10000;
- Use estimation when solving problems involving the addition and subtraction of whole numbers and decimals;
- Determine and explain the relationships among fractions, decimal numbers, and percents;
If you have any other questions, please feel free to leave a comment/question on my Teacher’s Pay Teachers store page, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would be more than happy to answer your questions!
Looking for other decimal activity packets?
Grade 4 Decimal Activity Packet
Grade 5 Decimal Activity Packet