Do you use McGraw-Hill Reading Wonders in your 6th grade classroom?
Looking for digital, paperless word work games to add to your literacy centers' resources? Want to integrate math skill practice/review using coordinate grids?
Don't use Google Classroom? No problem! Directions explaining how to share the Spelling Battleship game boards with students by creating a url that can be typed into any device with browser access included
These Grade 6 Reading Wonders Unit 4 Spelling Battleship game boards, using Google Docs, can be an engaging way to give students another way to practice and review weekly spelling lists, integrating your available technology- games can be played on Chromebooks, iPads, tablets… any device with browser access
This product file includes:
* Grade 6 Reading Wonders Unit 4 Spelling Battleship game boards, using Google Docs, for Week 1 through Week 5 spelling lists- 5 individual game boards to share with students
* each Spelling Battleship game board includes 8 spelling words from each Reading Wonders Gr6 U4 weekly spelling list
* directions included explaining how to copy each Spelling Battleship Google Doc game board into your own Google Drive
* directions included explaining how to share those files with students through Google Classroom OR how to create a url to post on your Smartboard as an alternate method of sharing the Spelling Battleship game boards with your students using any device with a browser
* Teacher Notes/ classroom management suggestions included to share my experience using Spelling Battleship games with my students
* I originally created paper Spelling Battleship activity sheets for my 5th graders in 2015 when our district adopted the Reading Wonders series.
* I wanted to be able to use these games in a paperless, digital way and developed this product file.
* These can be an added literacy center resource for:
- individuals or early finishers
- small group teams