Also included in
- Strand A - As part of the new Grade 6 Ontario Social Studies curriculum, this resource explores Chinese Canadians past and present. It includes: Chinese Canadians1) Timeline: Moments in Chinese History2) Timeline: History of Immigration Assignment (with rubric)3) Who Were the Chinese Canadians?4) Ho$30.00$32.00Save $2.00
- Here it is! A grade 6 Social Studies and Grade 7 Geography bundle! Grade 6 Strand A is formatted differently from Strand B and Grade 7 Strand A and B to assist students in their transition from grade 5 to 6 (reading level and content material). Please take the time to review the content below to ens$27.00$52.00Save $25.00
- This grade 6 virtual bundle includes: 1. Junior Math Problem Solving Bell Work 1Looking for math word problems to challenge your students?This package includes a month's worth of problem solving questions (20 questions) which student's need to solve using the the problem solving process. A blank tem$8.50$17.00Save $8.50
GOOGLE DRIVE LINK PROVIDED FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
Unit focus: Canada and NGOs
NO PREP - ALL INVESTIGATION BASED!
NGOs pride themselves on the work they do all around the world. This unit has been divided to recognize the environmental, medical, and human right challenges that non- governmental organizations promise to aid. Asides from handouts, this unit also the following assessments with rubrics.
- 12 Hold on, Wait a Minute Journal Entries
- Mapping Activity
- Google Earth Tour Activity
- 5 inquiry based projects produced through infographics, public service announcements, news article writing, speech writing, and photo essays.
- 2 Extension Activities - Instagram – What is Where, Why There, Why Care? And Global Current Events
**Strand B - Unit 2- Canada and International Corporations can be found here!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
•Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
•Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.