Also included in
- Strand A - As part of the new Grade 6 Ontario Social Studies curriculum, this resource explores Chinese Canadians past and present. It includes: Chinese Canadians1) Timeline: Moments in Chinese History2) Timeline: History of Immigration Assignment (with rubric)3) Who Were the Chinese Canadians?4) Ho$30.00$32.00Save $2.00
- Here it is! A grade 6 Social Studies and Grade 7 Geography bundle! Grade 6 Strand A is formatted differently from Strand B and Grade 7 Strand A and B to assist students in their transition from grade 5 to 6 (reading level and content material). Please take the time to review the content below to ens$27.00$52.00Save $25.00
GOOGLE DRIVE LINK PROVIDED FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
Unit Focus - Canada and International Corporations
NO PREP - ALL INVESTIGATION BASED!
Canada is tied to the rest of the world through several agreements. This unit explores:
- Atlas inquiry - Latitude and Longitude
- Importing and exporting exercises
- Canada's Trade Partners
- Trading Agreements including - NAFTA, APEC, WTO, and NATO
- Councils including the EU, Group of 7, UN, UNICEF
- Highlight on Malala
- Exploitation in sweatshops
- Tourism in Canada - Toronto Pan Am and Panda's at the zoo
- Northwest Passage
Assessments with rubrics include -
- 16 Hold on, Wait a Minute Journal Entries
- 2 inquiry based projects produced through speech writing and public service announcement.
- Assignment: newspaper article, infographic, Instagram – What is Where, Why There, Why Care? And Global Current Events
**Strand B - Unit 1 - Canada and NGOs can be found here!
Clip Art Credit:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
•Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
•Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.