1. Print the two pages doubled sided. You can enlarge it to larger paper if you wish as well.
2. For the MOI (me) side, students must write 5 sentences using the être verb and an adjective to describe themselves.
3. For the MON AMI/MON AMIE (my friend side), students must write 5 sentences using the être verb and an adjective to describe one friend. They are only picking one friend to write all 5 sentences about. They will have to use either Il or Elle depending if friend is male or female.
4. They will colour the posters – they can draw symbols on their poster if you wish that represent the adjectives they use. For example, for kind they can draw two hands shaking. For lazy, they can draw someone sleeping. Whatever they choose. Or they can simply decorate the poster.
5. Optional oral activity: Once the posters are done, you can do the following oral activity.
a. Have a student come up and read their poster describing themselves.
b. After, they can read their poster about their friend WITHOUT SHARING WHO FRIEND IS.
c. Students raise hands to guess at the sentence translation after each sentence is read, not yet guessing who name.
d. After all 5 sentences are read and translated, students can raise their hand to guess who the friend is. Some will be obvious to some of them, and some will not.
e. The student who guesses correctly goes next or can pick who goes next if someone is volunteering to go and they have already gone, or don’t want to go yet.
f. Continue until everyone has a turn.