* May 23, 2015 - This product has been updated based on feedback provided. If you have purchased this resource, please redownload it and resubmit your feedback.
This inquiry based activity focuses second strand of the Grade 6 Ontario Social Studies Curriculum (People and Environments: Canada's Interactions with the Global Community).
In this project, students research one of Canada's Trading Partners by answering the following questions (not limited to) :
- What agreement does Canada have with ___________?
- How long has the agreement existed for?
- What imports and exports are exchanged?
- Are there any trading disputes? Past and/or present?
- Would it be beneficial for Canada to continue trade with this country?
Students also put together information about the country of choosing - maps, charts, diagrams, and much more!
Once completed students select a method of presentation from the list provided.
This project, all inquiry based, requires students to have access to a computer. Please reserve your school laptop cart and or library for this activity.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
•Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
•Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.