**November 28, 2017 - This resource has been updated to be more classroom user friendly. In addition, a rubric has been created to assess both worksheets.
This package includes:
- What is a trading partner?
- Quick FAQs
- Canada's top 10 exporting countries
- Canada's top 10 importing countries
- Identifying trading partners in the Pacific Rim, European Union, etc
- Mapping each trading partner according to geographic region
- Link to world map provided
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
•Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
•Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.