Also included in
- "I teach 4 grade levels in 4 subjects and needed a way to track my adherence to standards. These checklists for Math and ELA were a godsend, thank you so much!!!!" - SpecEd1If trying to keep track of the standards you teach throughout the year has ever made you weep, tear out your hair, question yo$6.00$10.00Save $4.00
- Kindergarten through Grade 12 ELA Bundle.Save 50% buying the bundle versus buying each checklist individually!Colorful Common Core Documentation Planning Checklists. (PDF and editable Microsoft Word versions included)Each checklist contains all of the ELA standards (Reading Literature, Reading Infor$14.50$29.00Save $14.50
- ELA grades 6th, 7th, 8thThis is a complete packet of all ELA Middle School Common Core standards checklists available in both a PDF and an editable Microsoft Word format.This documenting packet will make your life easier and be immensely helpful as track your yearly coverage of the ELA Common Core s$4.00$6.00Save $2.00
Grade 7 ELA. Common Core Documentation Planning Checklist.
(PDF and editable Microsoft Word versions included)
Each checklist contains all five of the ELA standards (Reading Literature, Reading Informational Materials, Listening and Speaking, Language, and Writing) in an easy-to-read and record format, an area to jot down the dates you teach the standard, and a section to write notes about stories used, what worked, what needs to be revised, etc. I have included a Microsoft Word version of the checklist so that you may edit the checklist to suit your needs.
This is an incredibly valuable tool to analyze what you already do in the classroom and begin to modify as you transition to Common Core.
Includes BOTH formats: Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF.
Use the checklists for:
- printing or sharing electronically with your students so they can keep track of their own progress
- keeping track of which standards you covered, when you covered them, and students’ mastery level of each standard
- collaboration purposes as you review standards mastered and areas of concern with colleagues and brainstorm effective techniques
- the possibilities are endless
I have also included a coordinating one-page Standards Quick Reference Guide. This page lists all of the grade 7 standards at your fingertips. This is great for planning or to provide students to keep in their notebooks.
I also offer the ELA One-Page Quick Reference Guides separately.
Download a coordinating Grade 7 Mathematics Checklist.
Grades 6-8 Standards Progression Map to see how the standards change and evolve throughout high school. Perfect for articulation!
FREE Grade 7 ELA Student Portfolio Checklist to keep a running record of student mastery of the standards. Perfect for parent-teacher conferences.
I offer the checklists for every grade level K-12:
Feedback & Followers:
Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT. Ratings make the TpT world go round. :)
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
Connect with me at:
***Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.***