Also included in
- FRENCH Grade 7/8 Canadian History Bundle 1713 - 1914. Teachers are provided with 75 in-depth, engaging, and cross-curricular lessons to help their students explore and understand New France, British North America, Conflict and Challenges, Confederation, Western Settlement, Development, and Canada A$74.99$89.96Save $14.97
- Grade 7 Ontario History in FRENCH La Nouvelle-France, L’Amérique du Nord britannique, Les conflits et défis au Canada.Teachers are provided with 38 in-depth, engaging, and cross-curricular lessons to help their students explore and understand New France, British North America, and the Conflict and C$39.99$44.98Save $4.99
Grade 7 History French Edition: Teachers are provided with 17 in-depth and engaging lessons to help their students explore and understand the conflicts, changes, and challenges that occurred in British North America from 1800-1850.
Language Arts (Reading, Writing, Oral, Media), History, Art and Drama subjects are integrated into this unit. Included in this resource are answer keys and individual PDFs of student pages to support online learning such as Google Classroom.
This unit is aligned with the Ontario Social Studies Curriculum 2018 Grade 7 Strand B. Teacher instructions and answer keys are written in all student pages are in . The unit has been updated to reflect the changes in the 2018 Ontario Social Studies Curriculum.
Need To Go Paperless for Distance Learning or 1:1 Schools?
- Check out this Digital Expansion Pack for Grade 7 History
This unit supports a curriculum that teaches:
-The background Upper and Lower Canada
-The Background to the War of 1812
-The major Canadian battles during the War of 1812
-The Results of the War of 1812
-Post War Era in Upper and Lower Canada
-The Rebellions of 1837-1838
-The Durham Report
-The Act of the Union
-The Rebellion Losses Bill
- Reliable internet is required for some lessons in this unit.
- Research is not included for inquiry stations.
- Students must gather the research themselves from a textbook, non-fiction books or online sources.
This Unit Is Also Available In This Bundle
Need The Previous Unit?
French Lessons Included:
Introduction: Top 10 List Events from 1713-1800
#1 Establishing Upper Canada Reading
#2 Historica Minutes Videos
#3 War of 1812 Overview
#4 War of 1812 Inquiry Stations
#5 War of 1812 Project
#6 Results of the War of 1812
#7 1812 Movie
#8 War of 1812 Quiz
#9 Life In Lower Canada
#10 The Rebellions in Lower Canada
#11 Life in Upper Canada
#12 The Rebellions in Upper Canada
#13 The Rebellions Quiz
#14 Canada A People’s History Videos
#15 Politics in British North America
#16 Conflict and Challenges Summative Task
#17 Unit Review and Test
French Unit Includes:
- Detailed unit overview
- 21 different lessons
- Lesson plans for each lesson (detailed teacher and student directions)
- Interactive note-taking graphic organizers
- Assessment for, of and as learning breakdown
- Learning goals in student-friendly language
- Lessons divided up with title pages for easy access
- Lots of variety and student choice on assignments
- Q Chart to help students formulate good questions
- Inquiry stations research folder cover pages
- Inquiry station cards with detailed instructions
- Inquiry station graphic organizers to help students with their research
- Inquiry station student notes sheets
- Oral presentation assessment rubric
- Historical content assessment rubric
- Several quizzes
- Differentiated assessment formats
- “Very helpful and engaging!”
- “Super resource!”
- “Bonne ressource. Bien fait!”