This bundle of game cards includes 17 sets for Grade 7. They're fun to use all year in math centers or for review by partners or groups. Each game is quick prep – just print 5 sheets of paper and let kids cut cards apart. This resource also includes JPGs of individual cards. Use the JPGs as part of assessments or for your own digital activities.
The 4-character codes at the ends of the card set titles stand for the grade, CCSS domain, cluster, and goal. Get the FREE Checklist of Grade 7 Goals along with a handy catalog of time-saving Grade 7 resources at this store, all aligned to CCSS.
The included resource named "Playing Around With Pi" was featured in 2015 by a TpT blog on great Pi Day resources.
LINK TO MORE GRADES 6-8 CARD SETS BELOW
Hint: Jot down the four digit code to save it and use as a search term later.
40-CARD SETS FOR NUMBER DOMAIN
• 6N12: Dividing Unit Fractions by Unit Fractions
• 6N23: Multiplying Decimals Less than 1
• 7N11: Adding Integers Using Chips
• 7N11: Adding Integers on a Number Line
• 7N12: Relating Subtraction of Integers to Addition
• 7N13: Distance Between Integers on a Number Line (FREE)
• 7N24: Relating Division of Integers to Multiplication
• 7N24: Multiplying Integers on the Number Line
• 8N12: Fractions as Repeating Decimals
40-CARD SETS FOR EQUATIONS & FUNCTIONS DOMAINS
• 6E11: Understanding Exponents
• 6E26: Inequalities on a Number Line
• 7E11: Simplifying Linear Expressions
• 7E12: Expressions for Percent More and Less
• 8E11: Understanding Integer Exponents
• 8E14: Understanding Square Roots
• 8E14: Understanding Cube Roots
• 8E15: Scientific Notation
• 8E31: Equivalent Equations
• 8E42: Models for Linear Functions
40-CARD SETS FOR GEOMETRY DOMAIN
• 6G11: Understanding Area of a Triangle (FREE)
• 6G17: Lengths and Coordinates
• 6G18: Nets for 3-Dimensional Figures
• 6G19: Understanding Surface Area
• 7G22: Circumference & Area of Circles
• Playing "A Round" with Pi: 4 Sets for Circumference, Perimeter, Area
• 7G25: Volume of Rectangular Prisms
• 8G18: Angle Relationships
• 8G22: Length of the Hypotenuse
• 8G23: The Pythagorean Theorem and Coordinates
• 8G31: Volume of Cones
• 8G32: Volume of Cylinders
• 8G33: Comparing Volumes of Spheres, Cones, and Cylinders
40-CARD SETS FOR RATIOS & PROPORTIONS DOMAIN
• 6R17: Unit Fractions as Decimals and Percents
• 6R17: Eighths as Decimals and Percents
• 6R18: Finding the Whole from a Part and Percent
• 6R19: Finding a Percent of Number
• 6R19: Percents of Numbers Greater Than 100
• 6R19: Finding More Than 100% of a Number
• 7R12: Equivalent Rates
• 7R21: Tax and Interest
40-CARD SETS FOR STATISTICS & PROBABILITY DOMAIN
• 6S13: Understanding the Median
• 6S14: Understanding the Mean
• 7S33: Simple Probability
OTHER RESOURCES FOR GRADES 3-8
• FREE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW: Grades 4-8. This overview includes links to related game cards, review packets, goal checklists, and more.
• COMMON CORE MATH STANDARDS POSTER SETS: Grades K-8, Grades K-5, or Grades 4-8. Get one poster per grade level showing all goals organized by cluster.
• MATH PRACTICES POSTERS: Grades 3-5, Grades 6-8. Get classroom signs for the MP standards, in student-friendly language.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game in each bundle. Save 40% compared to prices on individual card sets.
• BASIC FACTS BUNDLES: Multiplication Facts (8 Sets), Multiplication and Division Fact Families (9 Sets), Division Facts (8 Sets).
• MATH REVIEW BUNDLES: Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. For each grade level there are 4 parallel review packets that can be used to check progress.
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources and sales. Thanks for looking!