Grade 7 and 8 Ontario Long Range Plans: This resource contains long range plans for teaching Language Arts, Math, History, Geography, Drama and Dance. The plans are based on the Ontario Grade 7 and 8 Curriculum. Provides a general monthly overview for each subject. Plans can be used by either split or straight grade teachers.
⭐This resource is a non-editable PDF copy only. The editable version is not available.
- "I love how you layout and present all of your products. They are professional, adaptable, and easy to use. You are the first seller I look for when I log on to TPT!"
- "Thank you for sharing this! My first time teaching this grade level and it's so helpful to see how other people approach the year. I appreciate your time and effort :)"
- “Thank you for sharing! It is really nice & helpful to see how someone else has planned for specific subjects during the school year when you are doing it for the first time.”
- "This is a great resource for new and experienced teachers alike. I chose to use it as a "jumping-off point" for my LRP for the upcoming school year. And it's free? Best TPT download so far. "
- "This is the first year I am teaching grade 7/8, and these long-range plans have been so helpful- Thank You !!!!!"
- "I have bought and used a number of your products in different classes (from gr5 to gr.8). Many of them I can adjust up or down as needed. Thanks for all the great products you have. I appreciate the little amount of prep it takes as you include rubrics and assessments for both percent or levels."
Back to School Resources