This is an excellent product, exclusively created to cater to the needs of Grade 8 students towards improving their spelling and vocabulary. It includes words that are carefully chosen with a main focus on enhancing students' communication and expression both in oral and written work. This resource comes with the following features:
- 10 words for re-writing them twice
- 4 words to find their meanings and using them in own sentences
- 14 such individual worksheets to complete
- the last worksheet gives students to choose words that they have
learnt and asks them to write a short story in their own words.
This resource can be used in multi-various ways depending on the levels of students or time available on hand. For example,
- this product can be printed and made as a booklet at the start of
the term/semester and students can be asked to complete a
sheet on a weekly/fortnightly basis;
- or, it can be used in class on a regular basis;
- or it can be used for dictation after students complete each of the
- or, students can be asked to do peer-evaluation after working in
The sky is the limit!!!! Go for it and see the magic what this ready-to-use resource does for students' spelling and vocabulary skills!!!
Check out more quality, ready-to-use resources:
More from Resources Galore
Follow me on:
CLICK on the green FOLLOW ME button and be the first to know when new resources become available!
Thank you for visiting my store!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll
see a “Provide Feedback” button.
• Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating
and leave a comment for the product.
Copyright © Resources Galore. All rights reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.