This package contains 2 different options for grade 9 ELA course outlines. These could be adapted for a grade 10 ELA course. The following sections are included in the outline:
- Contact and course information
- Course description
- Manitoba General Learning Outcomes (GLOs) for ELA
- Course evaluation breakdown
- Unit breakdown (All units with descriptions, example assignments, and percentages allotted to each unit included but the assignment instructions and details are NOT included. You may choose to swap them out for your own assessments/assignments.)
- General classroom expectations and guidelines
- Student information sheet
PDF documents and Microsoft Word documents are included in this package. I hope you will find it useful!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
This means this resource is designated for 1 teacher's use in his/her school. You may not adapt this work for resale, or use this for commercial purposes.
Please do feel free to adapt this resource for your own use, however, and make as many copies for your classroom as you like! I hope you will find this resource helpful!