A Comprehensive Guide to Creating & Managing Your Common Core Classroom
The GNOMe component focuses on the expecations outlined in the Common Core Standards.
The Common Core 4 component refers to the four categories of independent practice activities students participate in on a consistent basis during the math block.
This Grade K resource book includes:
- Sample lessons for Math GNOMe and Common Core 4 instruction
- A list of the Common Core Standards worded in student-friendly language
- A complete list of the Common Core Standards
- I Can... statements reference charts for each of the four math domains
- Information on conference and student assessment
- Tips for organizing materials, setting up your classroom, and creating a Math GNOMe bulletin board
- Customizable parent letter
- And more!