This no prep resource was designed to help teachers teach, reinforce, practice, and assess students’ understanding of fractions.
Students will have to correctly name the given fraction using both numbers and words.
This product comes in two versions for diverse learners. Both versions are complete with an answer key.
Version one includes fractions in halves, fourths, fifths, sixths, eighths, and a whole. The second version is a cut and paste worksheet. Students will have to cut out the correct fraction number and words, and paste it to match the correct fraction picture. Fractions in this version include: halves, fourths, fifths, sixths, and a whole.
It aligns with the number and operations-fractions standard 3.NF.A.1 and 3.NF.A.3.B.
Check out some of our other fraction products including our Fraction BUNDLE at a discount!
1. Grade Three Math: Fractions BUNDLE Common Core Aligned
2. Grade Three/Four Math: "My Fraction Booklet" for Fraction Unit Introduction
3. FREEBIE...Identifying Fractions Worksheet 3.NF.A.1
4. Identifying Fractions Worksheet 3.NF.A.1
5. Grade Three/Four Math: Pizza Party Fraction Worksheets 3.NF.A.1, 3.NF.A.3.D
6. Grade Three/Four Math: Comparing Fractions Worksheet 3.NF.A.1, 3.NF.A.3.D.
7. Grade Three/Four Math: Fraction Unit Assessment Worksheets
Check out our FREEBIE just in time for St. Patty's Day!
St. Patty's Day Addition Coloring Worksheet