This no prep printable worksheet was designed to help teachers teach, reinforce, practice, and assess students’ understanding of fractions.
It includes 2 versions, tiered for diverse learners. Both versions include answer keys.
In the first version students will have to color in the correct number of pieces of the chocolate bar, which is represented by tenths, to represent the two given fractions. Once the fraction is represented in pictures, students will have to compare the 2 fractions with common denominators and place a greater than or less than symbol in the middle.
The second version includes pizzas broken into fourths. The students will have to color in the correct slices of pizza to represent the two given fractions. Once the fraction is represented in pictures, students will have to compare the 2 fractions with common denominators and place a greater than or less than symbol in the middle.
This resource was designed with grade 3 standards in mind but can also be used in grades 4, 5 and 6 as a review for beginning of the fractions unit or for inclusive learners. It aligns with the number and operations-fractions standards 3.NF.A.1 and 3.NF.A.3.D.
Check out some of our other fraction products including our Fraction BUNDLE at a discount!
1. Grade Three Math: Fractions BUNDLE Common Core Aligned
2. Grade Three/Four Math: "My Fraction Booklet" for Fraction Unit Introduction
3. FREEBIE...Identifying Fractions Worksheet 3.NF.A.1
4. Grade Three Math: Naming Fractions Worksheet 3.NF.A.1 and 3.NF.A.3.B
5. Grade Three/Four Math: Pizza Party Fraction Worksheets 3.NF.A.1, 3.NF.A.3.D
6. Roll-a-Fraction Math Dice Game 3.NF.A.1, 3.NF.A.3.B
7. Grade Three/Four Math: Fraction Unit Assessment Worksheets
Check out our FREEBIE just in time for St. Patty's Day!
St. Patty's Day Addition Coloring Worksheet