This no prep, 3 page assessment was designed to help teachers evaluate a fractions unit and includes an answer key.
-Students will have to color the pieces of a fraction to represent the given fraction.
-Name the numerator and denominator of a colored fraction that is provided.
-Compare fractions with common and uncommon denominators.
-Explain if a given picture is a fraction using words.
-They will also have to order fractions (in eighths) from least to greatest (given a visual to help them) and solve a real life scenario word problem using pictures, numbers, and words.
This resource was designed with grade 3 standards in mind but can also be used in grades 4, 5 and 6. It aligns with the number and operations-fractions standards 3.NF.A.1, 3.NF.A.3.B, 3.NF.A.3.C, and 3.NF.A.3.D.
Check out some of our other fraction products including our Fraction BUNDLE at a discount!
1. Grade Three Math: Fractions BUNDLE Common Core Aligned
2. Grade Three/Four Math: "My Fraction Booklet" for Fraction Unit Introduction
3. FREEBIE...Identifying Fractions Worksheet 3.NF.A.1
4. Grade Three Math: Naming Fractions Worksheet 3.NF.A.1 and 3.NF.A.3.B
5. Grade Three/Four Math: Pizza Party Fraction Worksheets 3.NF.A.1, 3.NF.A.3.D
6. Roll-a-Fraction Math Dice Game 3.NF.A.1, 3.NF.A.3.B
7. Grade Three/Four Math: Comparing Fractions Worksheet 3.NF.A.1, 3.NF.A.3.D.
Check out our FREEBIE just in time for St. Patty's Day!
St. Patty's Day Addition Coloring Worksheet