This resource was designed to help teachers teach, reinforce, practice, and assess students’ understanding of fractions. Enjoy this 8 page booklet for students, which includes an answer key.
Students will have to name and write two fractions for each given picture (including halves, thirds, fourths, sixths, eighths, and a whole) as well as an opportunity to create their very own.
This booklet involves little prep, just print, cut, staple, and go!
This resource was designed with grade 3 standards in mind but can also be used in grades 4, 5 and 6 as a review for introducing the fractions unit or for inclusive learning.
This resource is an 8 page booklet for students, which comes with an answer key. It aligns with the number and operations-fractions standard 3.NF.A.1 and 3.NF.A.3.C.
Check out some of our other fraction products including our Fraction BUNDLE at a discount!
1. Grade Three Math: Fractions BUNDLE Common Core Aligned
2. Grade Three/Four Math: Fraction Unit Assessment Worksheets
3. FREEBIE...Identifying Fractions Worksheet 3.NF.A.1
4. Grade Three Math: Naming Fractions Worksheet 3.NF.A.1 and 3.NF.A.3.B
5. Grade Three/Four Math: Pizza Party Fraction Worksheets 3.NF.A.1, 3.NF.A.3.D
6. Roll-a-Fraction Math Dice Game 3.NF.A.1, 3.NF.A.3.B
7. Grade Three/Four Math: Comparing Fractions Worksheet 3.NF.A.1, 3.NF.A.3.D.
Check out our FREEBIE just in time for St. Patty's Day!
St. Patty's Day Addition Coloring Worksheet