This resource was designed to help teachers teach, reinforce, practice, and assess students’ understanding of fractions. It includes 4 real life word problems/scenarios that students must solve using fractions.
Students will have to divide the pizza into equal parts to represent fractions in sixths and fourths. It also includes a pizza already split into equal parts for children who have trouble with fine motor and organization skills.
These printable no prep worksheets also include a question sheet where students will have to represent their fractions in numbers and words and come up with their own question for a friend to solve.
This resource was designed with grade 3 standards in mind by can also be used in grades 4, 5, and 6. It aligns with the number and operations-fractions standards 3.NF.A.1 and 3.NF.A.3.D.
Check out some of our other fraction products including our Fraction BUNDLE at a discount!
1. Grade Three Math: Fractions BUNDLE Common Core Aligned
2. Grade Three/Four Math: "My Fraction Booklet" for Fraction Unit Introduction
3. FREEBIE...Identifying Fractions Worksheet 3.NF.A.1
4. Grade Three Math: Naming Fractions Worksheet 3.NF.A.1 and 3.NF.A.3.B
5. Grade Three/Four Math: Fraction Unit Assessment Worksheets
6. Roll-a-Fraction Math Dice Game 3.NF.A.1, 3.NF.A.3.B
7. Grade Three/Four Math: Comparing Fractions Worksheet 3.NF.A.1, 3.NF.A.3.D.
Check out our FREEBIE just in time for St. Patty's Day!
St. Patty's Day Addition Coloring Worksheet