The is a final unit test based on the expectations outlined in the Grade Two Ontario Science document. This final assessment is divided into four parts:
1. Knowledge and Understanding
2. Thinking and Investigation
This task includes the following:
1. A four part assessment is based on the 4 categories outlined above.
2. A rubric matching the assessment with room for next steps.
3. A report card comment for this unit.
*I usually enlarge the first page of the test. Also, the students can, if you wish, use their science notebook/duotang.