Grade and Goal Reflection Sheet for Middle & High School
Also included in
- Grading can be so hectic, especially when students are pressuring you about their grades. Save time and energy with this Grading Bundle! Get useful, high-demand grading materials in one convenient bundle to make this hectic, stressful task easier for you and more helpful for your students!By purchPrice $13.20Original Price $16.50Save $3.30
- This fin de año bundle includes everything you need to finish the year in Spanish 1. This is the perfect resource for a first-year Spanish teacher finishing the year, or any teacher looking for no-prep activities to finish the year.This bundle includes a review portfolio project for Spanish 1, testPrice $12.80Original Price $16.00Save $3.20
Looking to get your students reflecting on their grades and work? This ready-to-print reflection worksheet is the perfect solution for students to reflect, examine feedback, and set goals at the end of a term. Use these reflections to help students set goals or for student-lead conferences and parent-teacher conferences.
- Individual reflection worksheet
- Partner reflection worksheet
This is a non-editable PDF. You can easily upload this to your virtual classroom or print and go!
How I use this tool: This resource encourages students to reflect on their work and teacher-provided feedback in order to better understand themselves as a learner and set goals for the future. I encourage students to partner-reflect (because they can often help each other out) with the partner reflection questions, and then reflect independently. My students then use their reflections to create a video or presentation about their work during the quarter.
Suggested Use (40+ minutes of class time):
- Provide students with grade reports or access to online grade portal
- Students discuss partner reflection questions with a peer, taking notes as needed (15 min)
- Students reflect individually using prior work and feedback (15 min)
- Students prepare a video, presentation, or flexible representation of their work this term (10+ min)
- Foreign Language Level 1 Production Rubric
- Foreign Language Level 2 Production Rubric
- Test Corrections Worksheet in English and Spanish
- Spanish Grading Bundle
FOLLOW MY STORE! Click here to follow my store! This will allow you to see all of my products AS SOON as they are posted.
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.