This activity pack is a no-prep, print-and-go bundle of activity worksheets that span a wide range of mathematical concepts and topics.
The concepts and topics covered in this pack are:
- Printing numbers 1 – 20;
- Representing numbers 1 – 20 in tens frames;
- One more, one less;
- Ten more, ten less;
- Filling in missing numbers on number lines;
- Ordering numbers from least to greatest and vice-versa;
- Relating numbers to the anchors of 5 and 10;
- Representing money amounts to 100¢;
- Money word problems;
- Fact families;
- Skip counting by 2’s, 5’s, 10’s, 25’s, and 100’s;
- Identifying place value (ones, tens, hundreds);
- Standard and expanded form place value;
- Adding and subtracting numbers to 20;
- Adding and subtracting double digit numbers to 100 both with and without regrouping/borrowing;
- Telling time to the hour, half-hour and quarter-hour;
- Identifying common 2D shapes;
- Representing patterns (e.g., ABA, ABBA, ABCABC);
- Interpreting data presented in a graph.
Please check out the preview for more information. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!