This Scratch 1.4 Bundle is aimed at Grades 1-4 (students of ages 6-9).
This bundle teaches students the basics of Scratch 1.4 in a child friendly manner with easy to understand terminology throughout. As students work through the booklet they build up their skills in programming quickly and efficiently. Very effective to develop computational thinking.
1) Scratch Work Booklet (PDF File).
2) Answer Key (PDF File)
3) Lesson PowerPoints (editable and PDF)
4) Detailed Lesson Plans
5) Starter activities
6) Review activities
7) I Can statements
• Lesson 1 - Animation and Costumes
• Lesson 2 - Movement
• Lesson 3 - Keyboard Commands & coordinates
• Lesson 4 - Interacting with Color
• Lesson 5 - Drawing with Pen tools
Each topic covers the concepts of loops, if statements, sensing, motion, pen tools, control blocks and many more.
Download Scratch 1.4:
• Free download from: http://scratch.mit.edu/scratch_1.4/
Other Scratch Resources Available on this Store:
• Scratch 1.4 The Entire 1st Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch 1.4 The Entire 2nd Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch 2.0 Online Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch I Can Statements: Click Here
• Scratch Work Book 1: Click Here
• Scratch Work Book 2: Click Here
• Scratch Booklets Bundle: Click Here
• Grades 1-4: Scratch 1.4 Workbook: Click Here
• Grades 1-4: Scratch 1.4 Bundle: Click Here
Some Graphics by Ashley Hughes. Many thanks