This Scratch 2.0 Workbook is aimed at Grades 1-4 (students of ages 6-9).
This workbook teaches students the basics of Scratch 2.0 (online version) in a child friendly manner with easy to understand terminology throughout. As students work through the booklet they build up their skills in programming quickly and efficiently. This is not just a guide of how to use the software, but also key questions of how concepts work and why they work the way they do. Very effective to develop computational thinking.
Scratch 2.0 is ideal programming/coding software for Chromebooks as it does not need to be downloaded.
1) Grades 1- 4 Scratch 2.0 Work Booklet (PDF File).
2) Answer Key (PDF File)
1) Animation and Costumes
3) Keyboard Commands & coordinates
4) Interacting with Color
5) Drawing with Pen tools
6) Each topic covers the concepts of loops, if statements, sensing, motion, pen tools, control blocks and many more.
7) Each topic includes three I Can Statements
so that students know what they are able to do by the end of a certain topic.
• Can be accessed from: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/editor/?tip_bar=home
Other Scratch Resources Available on this Store:
• Scratch 1.4 The Entire 1st Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch 1.4 The Entire 2nd Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch 2.0 Online Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch I Can Statements: Click Here
• Scratch Work Book 1: Click Here
• Scratch Work Book 2: Click Here
• Scratch Booklets Bundle: Click Here
• Grades 1-4: Scratch 1.4 Workbook: Click Here
• Grades 1-4: Scratch 1.4 Bundle: Click Here