“Climate Types for Students with Mental Health or Medical Conditions”
10 Total Pages
This educational resource pack includes:
● Grades 3-5 Informational Text: Climate Types
● Enhanced for students with Mental Health or Medical Conditions: tactile and verbal and auditory prompts applied. Students with Mental Health or Medical Conditions may require sequential memory tasks, such as spelling or math with step-by-step instructions. They may be more easily understood by dividing tasks into smaller ones.
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying, comparing, then critiquing and explaining.
● Fill in the Blanks Tests with Answers Recordings.
● ESSA - Well-Rounded concept: Reading, Writing and Informational Text Including: point to, circle the correct answer, trace, cut and paste, write or touch correct answers.
● Guided Writing Practice (Key Words model)
● A teacher can use the completed worksheets or video of student reactions as proof of completion.
● Red print relates to the teacher, parent or for self-instruction.
● Certificate of Achievement is available for students that finish the resource pack satisfactorily.
COVER AND INTRODUCTORY PAGE: First two pages.
WRKSHT 1: Definitions of 5 different climate types.
WRKSHT 2: Key Terms with definitions and pictures.
WRKSHT 3: Identifying the climate clue. Circling the right answer.
WRKSHT 4: Comparing climates; cut & paste correct answer.
WRKSHT 5: Critique the climates; discussing favorite aspects of climates; cut and paste.
WRKSHT 6: Critique the climates; discussing disliked aspects of climates; cut and paste.
WKRSHT 7: Wordsearch with keywords.
CERTIFICATE: Last page is for proof of completion.