A media player for wav or m4a files is required to listen to PDF audio links.
Click on icons ▶ for audio. Cut-and-paste activities: this worksheet requires a printer, scissors and glue .
This educational resource pack includes:
● 3rd - 5th Grade Language Arts : “The Adventures of Peter Pan.”
● Enhanced for students with Hearing Impairments : tactile, visual
and audio prompts applied. Students with hearing impairments may use speech, lip reading, hearing aids and/or amplification systems to enhance oral communication. Headphones with blue-tooth compatibility can also improve their mobility. However, it helps to use visual aids whenever possible, including captioned versions of videos and films. Also, provide unfamiliar vocabulary in written form, on the blackboard, or in a handout.
Here are hearing impaired teaching strategies: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/HI-Hearing-Impairments-or-Deafness-Teaching-Strategies-142578
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels: reading and identify, made
observations and used context clues, differentiate and draw conclusions,
critique and analyze.
● Fill- in- the- Blanks Tests
● ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading, Writing and Informational Text
● Guided Writing Practice (Key Words model) including: point to, circle the
correct answer, cut and paste, write or touch correct answers.
● Teacher can use completed worksheets or video of student reactions as
proof of completion.
● Red print relates is for the teacher, parent or self-instruction.
● Certificate of Achievement is available for students that finish the
resource pack satisfactorily.