A media player for wav or m4a files is required to listen to PDF audio links.
Click on icons ▶ for audio.
Cut-and-paste activities: this worksheet requires a printer, scissors and glue .
This educational resource pack includes:
● 3rd - 5th Grade Language Arts : “The Adventures of Peter Pan.”
● Enhanced for students with Visual Impairments : tactile, visual and audio prompts applied. Students with visual impairments use a combination of vision with their other senses to learn, and they may require adaptations in lighting or the print size, and, in some cases, braille.
Here is a link for teaching strategies for students with Visual Impairments:
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels: reading and identify, made
observations and used context clues, differentiate and draw conclusions,
critique and analyze.
● Fill- in- the- Blanks Tests
● ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading, Writing and Informational Text
● Guided Writing Practice (Key Words model) including: point to, circle the
correct answer, cut and paste, write or touch correct answers.
● Teacher can use completed worksheets or video of student reactions as
proof of completion.
● Red print relates is for the teacher, parent or self-instruction.
● Certificate of Achievement is available for students that finish the
resource pack satisfactorily.