This educational resource pack includes:
● Grades 3 - 8 Biographies of International Human Rights Leaders
● Enhanced for students with audio, visual and tactile prompts.
Students with either ADD or ADHD require the use of handouts with visual aids. They should also be provided with a word processor with spell- checker and/or voice output to provide auditory feedback. Oral instructions should be concise with instructions or demonstrations presented in more than one way.
● (Level 1) Reciting descriptions to be matched to the appropriate images
● (Level 2) Learn key words/phrases regarding descriptions of International Leaders ● (Level 3) Matching descriptions to images, then matching images to descriptions ● (Level 4) Use a range of strategies to analyze the letter patterns to identify the ten last names of “International Human Rights Leaders.”
● Red print relates to notes for the teacher, parent or self-instruction.
● Certificate of Achievement is available for students that finish the resource pack satisfactorily