Anchor Charts, sample report card comments and fully interactive checklists, self-assessments and anecdotal observation notebooks for teachers. Everything you need to support your ongoing assessment of student learning skills and writing report card comments.
This 58-Page Mega Bundle includes the following fully interactive and professionally created documents all in one amazing file:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 6 Learning Skills Anchor Charts
- Learning Skills Behaviour Incident & Observation Tracking (Interactive)
- Learning Skills Specific Behaviour Tracking Page (Interactive)
- Parent Communication Log
- Anecdotal Notes/Closing Comments to Mention on the Report
- Learning Skills Student Self-Assessment (Interactive)
- Communicating With Parents About Struggling Students
- Opening And Closing Statement Examples
- Sample Report Card Comments Pages
- Learning Skills Inventory Tracking (Interactive)
- Report Card Writing 101 - Helpful Infographic Resource
This is an amazing resource for Ontario teachers, but can help teachers all over the World to help observe, track and document student behaviours throughout the year, and put together content for their report cards. Check out our other resource packages too!