This super cute Graduation Hat Template includes all the pieces necessary to make the Hat pictured.
*It is highly recommended that you print the template pages on white card stock for more durability. You will need a stapler or tape, scissors, crayons/colored pencils or markers, and glue for this project.
1. Color all the parts to the Graduation hat. 2. Cut out all the parts.
3. Staple or tape the connecting bands
together to fit to your head.
4. Glue the Flaps to the graduation hat.
5. Glue or staple the tassel to the top of the
hat and fold down.
6. Enjoy your Graduation hat!