Graduation Speech Final Exam (Distance Learning)
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This ginormous ELA bundle will solve a lot of your problems. You'll never have to stay up late trolling for lesson plan ideas again. You'll just dive into this folder, choose one of the dozens of activities and projects inside, and then hit the hay. Imagine the delicious smells of your own literaryPrice $40.00Original Price $62.99Save $22.99
- Distance learning is HARD, but there is help. Here you'll find ideas for daily activities, ways to check in with students, help for small and large projects, and independent work options. Give students space to reflect and document with the pandemic one-pager journal template and the post-pandemic vPrice $15.00Original Price $26.99Save $11.99
Final exam time can be stressful, but it doesn't have to be boring! Ditch the multiple choice and give students a chance to reflect on how what they've learned through their reading really matters to them with this creative final exam.
You can use this in a classroom or distance learning scenario. Use the editable Google drive version students can type into for distance learning, then have them record their speeches in audio clips or Flipgrid videos to share with groups of their peers if you wish. Inside this curriculum set, you'll find a full PDF with teacher instructions, a PDF you can email to students with just their instructions, and a Powerpoint with Distance learning suggestions and the link to a Google Drive version. In short, everything you need to teach it in whatever scenario you find yourself.
From the Reviews:
- "Great resource! I plan to add it to my Last Lecture unit."
- "Fantastic ideas! Can't wait to try them out!"
- "Exactly what I needed. Thanks."
- "I'm so excited to introduce this lesson to my seniors!"
In this curriculum, you'll find the prompt for a graduation speech about how literature informs our lives, with a brainstorming sheet to get your kids started, a rubric to make grading simple, and a listener response sheet to keep the class focused as everyone gives their speeches in small groups.
Enjoy the last week of school as students work on these memorable reflections and share their literary takeaways from a year's worth of study.
Looking for more creative teaching ideas? Check out The Spark Creativity Teacher Podcast wherever you listen to podcasts. 150,000 downloads and counting.