Art project for Grade 5 and up. Can also be used for junior high and high school.
Create graffiti with the help of many mediums and techniques.
Learn how to create « Hollow letters ».
-Grade 5 and 6
-High school 1 to 5
-Hard tempera paint
-Liquid tempera paint
-Old boxes or cardboard for letters
-Construction pencils or pencil crayons
This document includes:
-Two-pages descriptions (PDF file)
-Photos of every step
-Examples of various font styles
-2 images of my graffitis (8,5 x 11)
Duration : about 4 class periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.