Kimono-VER to speech! It’s time to practice grammar/ syntax skills with these low ink and minimal prep worksheets!
This packet includes:
(2) Correction Kimono Worksheets (correct grammatically incorrect sentences)
(2) Rice ‘N Nice Pronouns (Fill in each blank using the correct pronoun- targets he/she/it)
(2) Cherry Blossom Sentences (Form a sentence when given a target word or words)
(3) A Helping Verb of Sushi (Cut and paste fill-in-the-sentence helping or linking verb worksheets- 1 worksheet to target am/is/are/was; 1 worksheet to target was/were/have/has; 1 worksheet to target do/ does/ did/ will)
(2) Purr-fect Past Tense (1 worksheet to target 4 regular past tense verbs; 1 worksheet to target 4 irregular past tense verbs- cut and paste, sentence fill-in)
(3) Mount Fuji Comparatives and Superlatives (1 worksheet to target big/ bigger/ biggest and small/smaller/ smallest; 1 worksheet to target tall/ taller/ tallest and short/ shorter/ shortest; 1 worksheet to target strong/stronger/strongest and tasty/ tastier/ tastiest)
Looking for more grammar products? Be sure to check out..
Ready, Set, Grammar!
Make A Sentence! Pets
Vikings! Plunder & Pronouns
Vikings! Norse Nouns
Vikings! Voyaging with Verbs
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to
login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches: strong>
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Yay! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
FontsChalk and Apples
ClipartClip Art Engine
Digital Paper/ FramesPaula Kim Studio