Need anchor charts to help your kids with their grammar? Grab these colorful anchor charts! These versatile, multi-option anchor chart templates will meet your grammar needs for the entire year of first grade! Use them to make digital charts on your smart or promethean board, print and make the templates "life anchor chart size" to display in your classroom, or print "handout size" to make mini-anchor charts to put on rings for your writing station or small group table.
See anchor charts in action ON MY BLOG!
Each anchor chart in this packet has 4 versions:
1) Full color already filled in
2) Black and white already filled in
3) Full color blank template to fill in with your students (best practice)
4) Black and white template to fill in with your students (best practice)
All anchor charts can be printed on white paper or colored paper (download the preview for examples!) They are made to be put together for poster/anchor chart size to been seen easily hanging on your classroom wall.
Anchor Charts Included in this packet:
• Adjectives describe...what I taste, what I see, what I hear, what I feel, what I smell, number
• Pronouns (boy, girl, thing/animal, group)
• What gets a capital letter? (sentence, I, days, months, holidays, names)
• Nouns can be...singular, plural
• types of sentences (imperative, exclamatory, interrogative, declarative
• Verbs show action (past, present, future)
• Types of Nouns (common, proper, possessive)
• Good writers (capitals, spaces, word wall, stretch it out, punctuation, reread)
• Synonym Rolls (good, bad, said, fun, and a blank template)
Phonics Sorts, Cut and Paste and More!
Year Long Spelling Lists and Tests
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2016, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!
Follow My TPT Store
| Follow My Blog