Also included in
- This bundle includes two writing conventions resources (grammar, capitalization, punctuation) at a discounted price: 1.) Writing Conventions Resource Notebook in 2 Versions and 2.) Writing Conventions Posters and Cards. These two resources pair perfectly together, as each topic covered in the notebo$12.00$16.00Save $4.00
This writing conventions resource notebook is a wonderful tool for introducing topics of grammar, punctuation, and capitalization, and it also serves as an engaging reference for your students. Two versions are included (with the same information but different formats).
One version is for an interactive notebook where students cut and paste foldables with the information into a composition notebook and have to match up information and glue in the correct place. This version is engaging and results in a product that students enjoy reviewing and rereading.
The second version is a booklet, in which you print, hole-punch, and place the pages in a folder with clasps. This version is the quickest, as there is no cutting and pasting involved.
For both versions, you can pick and choose concepts to include and proceed in any order that suits your scope and sequence. These two options are available so that you can choose which version suits your students and your timeframe best! Note that composition notebooks and folders with clasps are not included. Please see the preview for a better glimpse of this resource!
The following is included for both versions of the notebook:
- Directions (Interactive Version also includes photos of completed pages).
- Writing Conventions Notebook cover page (3 different options with different wording)
Singular and Plural Nouns
Plural Noun Spelling Rules
Common and Proper Nouns
Possessive Nouns (Singular, Plural, Irregular Plural)
Verb (Action, Linking, Helping)
Verb Tenses (Past, Present, Future)
Adjectives that Compare (Comparative, Superlative)
Pronoun (Subject, Object, Possessive)
Subject and Predicate
Synonym and Antonym
Homonym, Homophone, Homograph
Complete Sentence (Sentence, Fragment, Run-On)
Four types of Sentences
Or buy this in a money-saving BUNDLE with my Writing Conventions Posters and Cards that pair perfectly with this resource! Each topic in this notebook has a corresponding poster/card!
If you have questions or ideas for how I can improve my products, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please consider following me on TpT!
Thank you and happy teaching!
© Erin Guge – All Rights Reserved
- You may not create anything to sell or share based on this product.
- This product is for one teacher use only. If others like the product, please send them to my TpT store.