Also included in
- Common grammar errors can keep students from presenting their best writing. These grammar activities are the perfect way to connect grammar to writing and end common grammar and writing errors.Writing problems are addressed in this grammar bundle: parallelismsubject-verb agreementpronoun-antecedent$14.18$20.25Save $6.07
- Stop piecing together middle school grammar lesson plans and get lifetime updates! With this thorough middle school grammar bundle, you will have a variety of activities that span diverse grammar lessons. This bundle includes notes, graphic organizers, quizzes, tests, warm-ups, a textbook, presentat$179.99$333.77Save $153.78
Adjectives and adverbs can confuse students, but they need to know the difference. I made these activities to clarify the differences in adjectives and adverbs: confusing modifiers. Students will practice identification of adjectives and adverbs and then practice choosing an adjective or adverb in tricky situations. This grammar lesson is a perfect connection to student writing.
You will receive the standard PDF versions as well as digital downloads via Google Drive.
I made this for middle school and ninth graders. I know that modifiers are taught in younger grades; however, many of my older students need a review of adjectives and adverbs.
This bundle includes:
☆ A grammar power-point with over 30 slides. They cover definitions, examples, and practice sentences for students.
☆ A student note taking packet. The packet follows the power point and has lots of room for taking notes.
☆ Forty practice sentences for students, perfect for scaffolding! Specifically:
- 10 sentences for students to find the predicate adjectives.
- 10 sentences where students must write the correct form - either the adjective or adverb. (bad/badly, good/well)
- An adjective/ adverb worksheet: 5 sentences ask students to identify adjectives, 5 sentences ask students to identify adverbs.
☆ ALL of the material in a digital format.
Helping students understand adjectives and adverbs will make more difficult grammar lessons easier!
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales, updated products, and new activities.
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases.