This is a simple word card activity to practise grammar and word types. Turn the activity into a fun game by adding a Flip-Chute.
The students pick a card and decide on the type of word. Then they place the card in the chute to see their answer come out the bottom of the chute. Like Magic.
To make your own Flip-Chute that your students will love please check out this video on how to make one out of a recyclable carton.
How to make a Flip-Chute
Each set includes 9 cards of each word type to sort, so 18 card for each set.
1. Noun and Verb flip-chute game
2. Verbs and Adverbs flip-chute game
3. Adjectives and Nouns flip-chute game
4. Pronouns and Nouns flip-chute game
5. Singular and Plural Nouns flip-chute game
6. Nouns and Proper Nouns flip-chute game
Thank you for checking out my product. I hope it is what you are looking for. Feel free to check out some of my other products.
Some helpful hints when using TpT:
1. Follow people whose products you like or suits your students. You can follow someone by clicking on the star button on the top right section of the store. You will then get a notification of any new products and any sales. Very important.
2. You can earn TpT credits by simply leaving feedback about a product. These credits work like money and you can then claim them when you make a purchase. So you get a discount and even free products.
So if you like what you see, please follow me and don’t forget to leave some feedback. That would make my day. ☺