You can find my Grammar and Reading Interactive Notebook Flaps Bundle HERE. If you purchase the bundle you will receive a 20% discount.
This product was updated on September 1, 2013. I added an additional 14 flaps (43 pages).
You can find my Reading Interactive Notebook Flaps
I made the basic 4 types of flaps to make it easy for students to cut them out. I prefer that most of the time is spent on interacting with and completing the flaps rather than cutting and assembling them.
Please download the free preview to see a larger sample of this resource. The directions you see in the preview is basically the same type of directions for each of the flaps. There are flaps without directions so that you can add your own.
You will find:
*34 interactive notebook flaps with directions
*34 identical interactive notebook flaps without the directions *definitions and/or examples for each flap that students may glue into their books
*4 blank flaps so that you are able to make your own
You will find the following flap books:
1. What Is a Sentence? – Subjects and Predicates
2. Two Parts of a Sentence – Subject and Predicate
3. Types of Sentences – Statement, Question, Exclamatory, and Command
4. Types of Sentences – Declarative, Interrogative, Exclamatory, Imperative
5. Complete and Simple Subjects and Predicates
6. Simple and Compound Sentences
7. Simple, Compound, and Complex Sentences
8. Dependent and Independent Clauses
9. Nouns – Common and Proper
10. Nouns – Singular and Plural Nouns
11. Possessive Nouns
12. Verbs – Action and Linking
13. Verb Phrases – Main and Helping Verbs
14. Pronouns – Singular and Plural
15. Pronouns – Subject, Object, and Possessive
16. Adjectives and Articles – What Kind? How Many? Which One?
17. Comparative and Superlative Adjectives
18. Adverbs – How?, When? Where?
19. Prepositions, Prepositional Phrases, Object of the Preposition
20. Conjunctions – Coordinating, Subordinating, and Correlative
Added on September 1, 2013.
21. Prefixes and Suffixes
25. Exclamation Points
26. Commas – Compound Sentences, Places, Dates, Greetings/Closings, and Words In a Series
27. Commas – Introductory Words, Mild Interjections, Appositives, and Direct Quotations
28. Quotation Marks
31. Capitalization – Days, Months, and Holidays
32. Capitalization – First Word in a Sentence, The Pronoun “I”, and Proper Nouns
33. Capitalization – Official Titles or Positions, Abbreviations, and Titles of Family Members
34. Capitalization – Titles of Books, Songs, Magazines, Newspapers, and Poems, Brand Names, and Companies, Stores, and Businesses Names
Please download the free preview to see a larger sample of this resource.
The original purchaser is granted permission to reproduce these pages in unlimited quantities for their OWN classroom use. Duplication for an entire grade level, school, school system or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. You may purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate at checkout.
Please email me at ForemanTeaches@gmail.com if you have any questions about this resource.