This 60 page download is a complete kit with black line masters and photo illustrations for making a grammar lapbook with your students. This double lapbook requires two file folders, and is intended to be an interactive, year-long project. Use it to complement your own grammar curriculum. The foldables in this kit could also be used in an interactive notebook if you prefer.
This lapbook kit covers the following grammar skills:
1. Sentences and Fragments
2. Sentence Types (Declarative, Interrogative, Imperative, Exclamatory)
3. Subjects and Predicates
4. Compound Subjects and Predicates
5. Simple and Complex Sentences (Independent and Dependent Clauses, Subordinating Conjunctions)
6. Compound Sentences and Coordinating Conjunctions
7. Nouns (People, Places, Things)
8. Common and Proper Nouns
9. Singular and Plural Nouns
10. Possessive Nouns (Singular and Plural)
11. Irregular Plurals
12. Plural Noun Rules
13. Types of Verbs (Action, Helping, Linking)
14. Irregular Verbs
15. Verb Tense (Past, Present, Future)
16. Verb Tense Rules
17. Pronouns (Singular and Plural)
18. Types of Pronouns (Personal, Indefinite, Subject, Object, Possessive)
19. Adjectives (Descriptive, Comparative, Superlative, Articles)
20. Adverbs (Descriptive, Comparative, Superlative)
21. Prepositions and Prepositional Phrases
Lapbooks are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything in one place instead of sending home lots of loose papers. The complete lapbook makes a terrific grammar reference tool.
Are you unsure about lapbooks? Watch this YouTube video to find out why I love lapbooks and how I use them in my own classroom.
Thank you for considering my Grammar Lapbook Interactive Kit.
You may also like: