Also included in
- Grab this High School Grammar Semester-long Unit Bundle and call your grammar planning complete! With lessons, warm-ups, reviews, quizzes, and assessments, this High School Grammar Semester-long Unit Bundle has everything you need to help students master grammar basics--in person or remotely!This Hi$53.19$66.49Save $13.30
You know your students desperately need help with your grammar, but where do you even begin? With this Grammar Lessons for High School Bundle of course! Skip the prep and don't worry about sequencing--it's all done for you in this bundle of PRINTABLE AND DIGITAL grammar lessons!
This bundle will give you everything you need to work your way through covering essential grammar topics without wasting time on nit-picky, minute grammar topics that only future linguistic majors will care about!
With each lesson, you'll use the included slideshow for direct instruction. Intermittently, you'll provide students with time to practice and review these new concepts using the included worksheets. Breaking down large grammar ideas into small time intervals helps to keep students engaged.
If students forget an earlier concept, they can use the included student handouts as reference materials--meaning fewer times you'll have to repeat yourself and more independent students!
- "Why Study Grammar?" Introductory Lesson
- Sentences Lesson
- Clauses and Sentence Types Lesson
- Verbals Lesson
- Apostrophes Lesson
- Colons Lesson
- Semicolons Lesson
- Hyphens & Dashes Lesson
- Commas Lesson
Please look at each of these resources individually prior to purchase. Each resource includes an extensive preview, and I want you to be sure that these products will work for you and your students prior to purchase!
- Get the Grammar Quizzes and Assessments that perfectly align with these lessons!
- Review these lessons daily with 18 Weeks of Grammar Warm-ups!
- Add more practice with these Seasonal Grammar Review Worksheets!
***This resource consists of NON-EDITABLE PDF and Google files within a Google Folder. In order to access your purchase, you will need to give Teachers Pay Teachers access to your Google Drive. Before purchasing, please review the preview to make sure these resources support your and your students' needs. The whole of each resource, with the exception of any answer keys, is included in the preview--please look at each product to make sure you'll be happy with your purchase.
AFTER PURCHASING: Download each resource from its individual sales page to get access. Downloading your "bundle" from this page will only give you access to resources not stored on Google.