Discover, practice, and perfect the BE-verb with a variety of tasks for student-centered learning.
Students will enjoy these scaffolded materials designed for introducing BE-verb in a beginner ESL class. With accessible vocabulary, short and varied practices, and clear instructions, students will have plenty of exposure to different sentence patterns with Present Simple BE-verb.
Instructor Guide provides activity ideas and tips for engaging students and practicing all of the language skills.
Level: Beginner (CEFR A1)
- Grammar Pack worksheet with 13 Practices from identifying to producing the target grammar, including question formation.
- Key and instructor guide for tips on maximizing student involvement.
- Audio Supplement for listening practice.
- 48 Task Cards for games, learning centers, extra practice, and other fun activities
- Answer sheet student form and key for Task Cards.
- Speaking practice worksheet for asking questions
Follow me for more classroom activities and resources!