Grammar Interactive Notebook covers all parts the of speech you teach your students in your language arts classroom.
Grammar Interactive Notebook
Parts of Speech Grammar Interactive Notebook
Parts of Speech, Grammar, Interactive Notebook
Perfecting the parts of speech can be fun and engaging! In this bundled unit, you get eight separate interactive notebook units to use in your classroom. teaching nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, pronouns, interjections, and conjunctions just got easier.
Interactive Notebook Templates Included:
1. What is a noun?
3. Identifying Nouns
4. Common Nouns and Proper Nouns
5. Common and Proper Nouns Practice
6. Concrete Nouns and Abstract Nouns
7. Concrete and Abstract Nouns Practice
8. What is a collective noun?
1. What is a verb?
2. Action Verbs and Being Verbs
3. Linking Verbs
4. Helping Verbs
5. Transitive and Intransitive Verbs
6. Verb Tenses
7. Perfect Tenses of Verbs
8. Common Irregular Verbs
1. What is an adverb?
2. Identifying Adverbs
3. Adverb Practice
4. Comparing with Adverbs
5. Comparing Adverbs #2
6. Placement of Modifiers
1. What is an adjective?
2. Identifying Adjectives
4. Adjective Practice
5. Comparing with Adjectives
6. Comparing Adjectives #2
7. Practice with Comparisons
1. What is a preposition?
2. Perfecting Prepositions
3. Objective of the Preposition
4. Prepositional Phrases with Examples
5. Practice with Prepositions
1. What is a pronoun?
2. Personal Pronouns
3. Identifying Personal Pronouns
4. What is a possessive pronoun?
5. Possessive Pronoun Practice
6. Pronoun Antecedents
7. Pronoun Case
8. Interrogative Pronouns
9. Demonstrative Pronouns
10. Indefinite Pronouns
11. Relative Pronouns
12. Reflexive and Intensive Pronouns
1. What is an interjection?
2. Identifying Interjections
3. Writing with Interjections
1. What is a conjunction?
2. Coordinating Conjunctions
3. Correlative Conjunctions
4. Identifying Conjunctions
Each unit comes with a title page template and a table of contents template. Answers are included, but they are just suggestions. If you prefer to change the examples, you can.
Students absolutely LOVE interactive notebooks.
Why should you use interactive notebooks? I have found by using interactive notebooks, students are more engaged, retain the information longer, enjoy learning, and have fun in class learning. They serve as excellent study guides at the end of a unit or for standardized testing.
You might also like these TASK CARDS
to use in your classroom for independent work, center work, skill reinforcement, or test prep/review.