Grammar Posters Vintage Moths Classroom Decor
Also included in
- Are you looking for a simple way to decorate your reading/ELA classroom without all of the "fluff"? This gorgeous nature-inspired collection is the answer. In this set, you will find not only uniquely beautiful decor that will transform your classroom, but you will also find meaningful decor that isPrice $19.50Original Price $30.00Save $10.50
Help your students who struggle with grammar and the parts of speech with these visual reminders of grammar concepts while you save time with your lesson plans. These gorgeous nature-themed parts of speech posters make great visuals and starting points for your grammar mini-lessons.
Each grammar poster includes a clear and concise definition of the concept and examples. Many posters also include an example in a sentence as well.
Not only are these posters useful and beneficial to you and your students, but they are also beautiful as well. Use them on your walls and/or bulletin boards to create displays that are not only beautiful but meaningful as well.
- 70 Grammar Posters
- Each poster comes in two styles: one with a
- dark background and one with white background to save ink (Choose your favorite or mix-and-match)
- Decorative banner that spells, "Grammar"
- Each card contains the part of speech, a definition, and examples
- Create a weekly bulletin board and change for a weekly focus
- Create a year-long bulletin board with the 8 parts of speech
- Hang posters on your walls all around the classroom
- Use in centers or stations as a reference
- Use in lessons by displaying from an overhead projector
- The possibilities are endless.
39.Past Tense Verb
40.Present Tense Verb
41.Future Tense Verb
42.Past Perfect Tense
43.Present Perfect Tense
44.Future Perfect Tense
54.Object of a Preposition