Let students have grammar fun
while studying parts of speech.
Save 20% with this popular bundle!
This 8-page printable resource
combines four TPT resources:
• Grammar Fun with Parts of Speech in “The Star-Spangled Banner”
• Grammar Fun with Parts of Speech in “Home on the Range”
• Grammar Fun with Parts of Speech in “My Country, ’Tis of Thee”
• Grammar Fun with Parts of Speech in “You’re a Grand Old Flag”
Correctly identifying the parts of speech leads students to the answer to a puzzle
within the activity.
Separate answer keys
This classroom-tested resource is suitable for middle school, high school, and developmental and ESL college classes.
Purchased separately, these activities cost $8.00, but the bundle price saves you 20%.
To learn about new Class Act resources , discounts, and freebies, just follow me
. Find my picture at the top right of any page in my store. To the right of the picture is a star with “Follow Me”
beside it. Click on the star, and I’ll send you customized updates about this store.
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases
? Just provide feedback for items you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback”
button next to your purchases, rate
the product, and leave a short comment.
(You need to do both
to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit
for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash
on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
Here are other Class Act Press products you and your students might enjoy:
• FREEBIE!!! An Idiom by Any Other Name
• On Second Thought: Looking at Phrases That Use "Second"
• Tips of the Slung: A Humorous Look at Spoonerisms
• Amusing Adverbs: Fun with Tom Swifties